Net Portfolio k-Blog: Enhancing Communication, Collaboration and Knowledge Management in your Organization
Turn on any cable news channel and you'll find one of the hosts inviting you to check out his or her blog on the web. So, before we start talking about knowledge blogs (or k-blogs), let's make sure that we understand what we mean when we say the term blog. A blog is an abbreviated form of the phrase "web log", similar to a personal journal. A standard blog allows web site visitors to comment on the author's posted items.
Enter the Net Portfolio k-Blog
The real power of blogs are harnessed when your entire staff contributes content to an organizational blog, backed by a powerful database. Your database provides the vehicle for your organization's knowledge blog (or k-blog), facilitating cross-departmental communication, a shared collaborative online space, as well as a tool for managing the knowledge generated by staff members.
Net Portfolio k-Blog provides all of the necessary tools you need in order to maintain a collaborative, well-informed organization. Some of the features include:
For a demo, or to find out more, call us at (586) 279-1040.
- A complete web-based knowledge management solution (users maintain content through a web browser)
- A robust, secure database including full-text search capabilities
- Customizable k-Blog categories specific to each organization's needs
- Integrated k-Blog commenting capability with e-mail notifications
- Upload attachments or link to important internal documents
- Integrated events calendar that can be integrated with your public web site
- HTML e-Newsletter which can be e-mailed to customers or staff members
- Extend your k-Blog by adding other Net Portfolio technologies including Net Portfolio Course Creator templates (e.g., multiple choice, short answer), customizable surveys, public web site, and more.